Why wait for a formal occasion to surprise your sweetheart with a weekend getaway to stunning Skaneateles? Between quaint eateries and gourmet dining, couples massages and historical galleries, your escape can be everything your heart desires.
- Start your “Great Date” with a romantic continental breakfast overlooking the beautiful Monet Gardens at Mirbeau. Visit the website for additional details.
-Mirbeau: 851 West Genesee Street, (315) 277-3835
- Next, you will find the St. James Prayer garden to be a quiet, meditative place to sit and take in the beauty of Skaneateles Lake. The garden is open to the public at all times and located down the sidewalk just to the right of the church next to the lake.
-St.James: 96 East Genesee Street, (315) 685-7600
- Visit the John D. Barrow Art Gallery at the rear of the Skaneateles Library for a grand and beautiful display of local paintings.
-John D. Barrow Art Gallery: 49 East Genesee Street, (315) 685-5135
- Stroll through the picturesque storybook village of Skaneateles to visit artisan, coffee, gift, children’s, apparel, gourmet, and a vast assortment of unique specialty shops
that will fulfill all of your desires.
- Rosalies’ private vineyard is tucked away behind Rosalie’s Cucina. You will find 2 private picnic tables to enjoy a Starbucks along with a delectable treat from their kitchen.
-Rosalie's: 841 West Genesee Street Road, (315) 685-2200
- Next, treat yourself - and your loved one - to a Couple's Massage at Bijou or Hairtique.
-Bijou: 6 Jordan Street, (315) 685-1300
-Hairtique: 20 East Genesee Street, (315) 685-7303
- End your day with a 6pm Midlakes Dinner cruise as the sun sets over Skaneateles Lake. Included in the Romance package: a private table for 2, flowers, wine with glass glasses - all to take - and a note to your sweetheart. As an added bonus, receive 2 free sight seeing cruises to use at a later date with the mention of the “Skaneateles Great Date Experience.”